DIPSET COUTURE PRIVACY POLICIES
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- There are cases where Dipset Couture may ask for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, etc. We do this, for instance when you register for contests/promotions, responding to communications through email, and for services that require registration or subscription. Consequently, we collect the necessary information to process, fulfill and ship the ordered products. This information may include customer information, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, and email distribution. This information will only be used for its specific purpose and Dipset Couture will not further contact the third party unless the third party contacts us.
- We may use 'cookies' to gather information about your visits on our website so we can enhance your experience.
- A cookie is a small string of information that the website transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website to help better understand your preferences and improve your overall experience.
- Cookies are also used to remember usernames and passwords.
- You can turn off all cookies if you do not want to receive them or you can have your computer alert you whenever cookies are being used. (For both options you would have to adjust your browner settings)
USE OF VISITOR’S INFORMATION:
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features (eg. Delivering a prize you may have won in a contest.)
- Information via email or SMS-messages about products, offers and news we think you would be interested in.
- We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive Drestock e-mails
- Analyze visits to our website to better understand the interests of our customers and fans in aggregate.
WHO MANAGES VISITOR’S INFORMATION?
PROTECTION OF VISITORS INFORMATION:
In order to protect the information you provide to us by visiting our website we have implemented various security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind though that whenever you give out personal information there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Dipset Couture strives to protect its user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
When a child tries to submit his/her registration, they will be asked to submit the same kind of information we collect from our visitors. Furthermore the information provided by the child during his/her session may be used as indicated in the said above section.
Dipset Couture is committed to protect the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13 and you try to submit your registration, the registration will be rejected and we will inform you that we do not accept registrations from children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children's use of e-mail and other activities online.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
We do not trade, sell or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Your data may be transferred to our web site hosting partners and other parties to assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services (eg. Product and Prize fulfillment) or help analyze collected data.
When you visit or shop on one of our websites we may share information about you to improve your overall experience including your shopping experience. We have businesses with stores and brands but only Dipset Couture maintain and manage our customer information, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Dipset Couture. We generally do not authorize any of these brand of stores to make any other use of your information. In addition, when we partner with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests or promotions, we may compare our customer list with theirs to identify our common customers. Dipset Couture and its marketing partners may use that information to fulfill our respective obligations to you and for future promotional activities.
CHANGES TO POLICIES:
We may from time to time need to amend this policy, due to changes in regulations and to keep up with new developments and possibilities on the internet. We therefore reserve the right at our discretion to make these changes and ask you to check this page periodically, as you are bound by these changes when visiting our website.